- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY makes the purpose of use clear and collects personal information by legitimate and fair way.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY makes the purpose of use for personal information to a person subject to personal information and uses it for our business only within the purpose of use unless determined by laws and ordinances.
·Information on our handled products.
·Response of inquiries.
·Personalization and access confirmation of websites or e-mail magazines.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY does not disclose nor offer personal information without consent of a person subject to personal information unless determined by laws and ordinances.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY will take appropriate measures to ensure the measures for protecting personal information when outsourcing the business related to personal information to a third party.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY copes immediately according to fate of laws and ordinances to do the person’s request on the disclosure, correction, stop to use, deletion for personal information of which TEXIO TECHNOLOGY holds.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY appoints a personal information management representative internally to secure accuracy and safety of private information and establishes appropriate management system. TEXIO TECHNOLOGY also makes seminar and training for the importance of handling personal information to the director and employees not to lose, or destruct, or tamper, or leak out.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY announces the TEXIO TECHNOLOGY’s private policy to the public and sets the rules for the protection of private information to publicize it to the director, employees, and related parties.
- TEXIO TECHNOLOGY tries to comply with laws and ordinances related to personal information and improve the management system continuously.
You can choose from “Accept cookies”, “Dismiss cookies”, etc. in your browser settings to stop using them.
If you allow cookies in your browser, we may identify your computer and associate your browsing history with your personal information. In addition, we may refer to the stored cookies and distribute and advertise our products via third parties to which we outsource advertisement distribution or web pages other than our company.
Our website uses third party services including Google Analytics for the purposes described above.
Please refer to the terms of such service providers to understand how your data is handled by them.
The cookie setting is valid for a certain period of time, but you can reset it here.
- If you have any questions, comments or complaints about us or how we process your Personal Data, please contact us from Contact form.
01, MAR. 2022
01, APR. 2023
TEXIO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION.
Chairman: Tsung-Huei Teng
President: Hideomi Takaoka