FG-281 Function Generator
The FG-281 is a function generator using DDS (Direct Digital Synthesis) for superior frequency stability. Possible to output sign wave and square wave at wide oscillation range from 10mHz to 15Mhz. A 10-key keypad provides user-friendly operation even though various functions are available. Possible to memorize 9 kinds of panel settings and they can be recalled easily. RS-232C and GP-IB interfaces are available as standard and enable to be controlled by PC (full remote control).
● Generates Sine, Triangle, Square, Pulse, Ramp wave, and DC.
● Wide band output from 0.01Hz to 15MHz (Sine, Square wave).
● ±50ppm High Frequency Accuracy with Direct Digital Synthesizer.
● Amplitude and Frequency display with Vacuum Fluorescent
● Ten-key setting for amplitude and frequency, and continuouslyswitch waveforms.
● 0.1% step and 0 to 100% Duty control (Pulse and Ramp wave).
● +10V to -10V Offset control (Open circuit).
● Linear and Log sweep functions, and Burst function.
● Full remote control with GP-IB and RS-232C as standard.
● 9-point Presetting function
● Pulse Motor Control function by factory option at shipment.