FGX-2005/FGX-2112 Arbitrary Function Generator
● 0.1Hz ~ 5/12 MHz with in 0.1Hz Resolution
● Sine, Square, Ramp, Noise and Arbitrary Waveform
● 20MSa/s Sampling Rate, 10 bit Vertical Resolution and 4k point Memory for Arbitrary Waveform
● 1% ~ 99% Adjustable Duty Cycle for Square Waveform
● Waveform Parameter Setting Through Numeric Keypad Entry & Knob Selection
● Amplitude, DC Offset and Other Key Setting Information Shown on the 3.5” LCD Screen Simultaneously
● AM/FM/FSK Modulation, Sweep, and Frequency Counter Functions (FGX-2112 only)
FG-281 Function Generator
● Generates Sine, Triangle, Square, Pulse, Ramp wave, and DC.
● Wide band output from 0.01Hz to 15MHz (Sine, Square wave).
● ±50ppm High Frequency Accuracy with Direct Digital Synthesizer.
● Amplitude and Frequency display with Vacuum Fluorescent
● Ten-key setting for amplitude and frequency, and continuouslyswitch waveforms.
● 0.1% step and 0 to 100% Duty control (Pulse and Ramp wave).
● +10V to -10V Offset control (Open circuit).
● Linear and Log sweep functions, and Burst function.
● Full remote control with GP-IB and RS-232C as standard.
● 9-point Presetting function
● Pulse Motor Control function by factory option at shipment.
FG-274 Function Generator
● Output Waveforms of Sine, Square, Triangle and Pulse.
● The design of DDS and FPGA technology provide high quality waveforms.
● High frequency stability and accuracy: 20ppm.
● Low Distortion at -55dBc.
● Wide output frequency range: 4MHz
● Maximum frequency resolution of full range: 100mHz.
● TTL/CMOS output
● Variable DC offset control
● Variable Duty ratio control
● Output overload protection
● Store/Recall function