PR-A Analog Meter
● Floating output
● CV/CC power supply
● Master-slave parallel-connected operation function
DCS-7500A Series 1GS/s Digital Storage Oscilloscop
● Automatic measurement functions 27 kind
● 1GS/s Sampling
● Various trigger functions Edge trigger, Video trigger and Pulse trigger functions are available.
● An "educational mode" function can be used in order to prevent a student from using an automatic calculation function.
● Application software; FreeWave
● Go-NoGo function
● Data logger function
FG-281 Function Generator
● Generates Sine, Triangle, Square, Pulse, Ramp wave, and DC.
● Wide band output from 0.01Hz to 15MHz (Sine, Square wave).
● ±50ppm High Frequency Accuracy with Direct Digital Synthesizer.
● Amplitude and Frequency display with Vacuum Fluorescent
● Ten-key setting for amplitude and frequency, and continuouslyswitch waveforms.
● 0.1% step and 0 to 100% Duty control (Pulse and Ramp wave).
● +10V to -10V Offset control (Open circuit).
● Linear and Log sweep functions, and Burst function.
● Full remote control with GP-IB and RS-232C as standard.
● 9-point Presetting function
● Pulse Motor Control function by factory option at shipment.
FG-274 Function Generator
● Output Waveforms of Sine, Square, Triangle and Pulse.
● The design of DDS and FPGA technology provide high quality waveforms.
● High frequency stability and accuracy: 20ppm.
● Low Distortion at -55dBc.
● Wide output frequency range: 4MHz
● Maximum frequency resolution of full range: 100mHz.
● TTL/CMOS output
● Variable DC offset control
● Variable Duty ratio control
● Output overload protection
● Store/Recall function
RA-920B Resistance Attenuator
● Attenuation range 0 to 121dB (0.1dB steps)
● Frequency range DC to 1MHz
● Input/output impedance 600Ω±10Ω